Well I finally did it! I used my fat cats ruler!
This is my first block! My ears aren't that even.
I had a little bit of a learning curve, similar to putting equilateral triangles together, I want to match up line for line. But if you don't do it right, this happens:
One side lined up, the other didn't! I trimmed it a little bit, so it was ok. I am making a few others and playing with it still. I have an idea for a wall hanging that wouldn't necessarily involve quilting but would be cute for a cat lover! And I think I might finally have a use for all the cat fabric I have been hoarding! I can use it for the kitty bodies! We shall see if that is what I end up doing!