This is my second finished project of the year!!
I used some of the blocks from my block swap adventure. I had two left, so I will save those for my next quilt. I had leftover black strips from my black & white log cabin, so I chose to use that as sashing. I knew I wanted to add a border, but I wasn't sure what. As I dug through my fabric I found a purple kitty fabric, there was a close up of it a few weeks ago from when I rented the long arm.
Here is the back. I have never been a fan of pieced backs. But I KNEW I wanted to use the pink panther fabric on the back, which I didn't have enough of, so I pulled out a kitty print, which helped, but ti was still a little short, so I added a little bit to the sides. Just some remnants I had.
I mailed this off to my friend, and I think she likes it :) thank you to my swapper friends for helping me finish this!