1. 51 posts for the year. 49 to go. I believe this is my 198th post, and I am going to have a giveaway for my 200th post, so stay tuned!!
2. I have finished 2 quilts this year!! (Kitties quilt & my quilt for my FIL) woohoo!! I haven't been in my sewing room lately, but I do have some Christmas presents that I am working on. So that's five. So I think I am good!!
3. So far I have my string quilt, and once I get it started my Lorax quilt.
I had also posted about my goals for April
* I didn't even start my Lorax quilt. Well I guess that's a lie, I started some test blocks (I don't want to cut into that lovely fabric and mess something up).
* I didn't bind my long arm projects from last year :(
* I have thought about the stockings. Does that count :p
* And I did finish two quilts (Kitties quilt & my quilt for my FIL)
I am not going to make goals for May, because I know I won't get them finished. I am not sure when/if I will have time to sew, I am busy this weekend, and I am not sure what we are doing for memorial day.