About a year ago I set up 3 goals for myself.
1. Post 100 times. I posted 102! Just barely made it in! The first trimester at school was a killer, I barely had any free time to myself!
2. Finish 7 quilts. I did not get that done :( I finished 4 (full) quilts by the end of the year. I have 3 tops that are done and one that is almost finished. It is definitely because of not being able to use the long arm. I LOVE long arming. And quilting on a sewing machine is just not the same for me.
3. Try three different/new to me patterns. I made rootbeer & bubble gum which had a modified Ohio star and a string quilt. So only two new ones.
I am not sure what my goals for 2014 should be. I would definitely like to be more present in the blogosphere. I do know part of my struggle with this is time, it's not always the easiest when I am only on a PC for school.
1. Post in my blog 7 times a month.
2. Finish 2 quilts on my home machine that isn't just straight stitching.
3. Finish 5 UFOs.
We will see how things end up going!